- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Aparaat is a Czech Republic based artist and a graphic designer with a penchant for minimalistic design and esthetics. His love for music, nature and everything science often translates into inspiration for his predominantly simplistic work. Stripping visualy complex ideas naked while leaving only the bare essentials is what he loves best. Aparaat is also an avid runner, so if you don't find him creating something behind a computer screen, there's a chance you catch a glimpse of him running through the fields, forests or sprinting on an athletic track.