- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Rio de Janeiro, BR
Vinicius Carvas, aka Cash, hails from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He is a multi-faceted artist, working as an illustrator, graphic designer and graffiti-artist. What's more–he harnesses his various visual inspirations and the daily situations in his life as an artist to illustrate tee-shirts. A few years ago, Cash met Aaron Firestein during a photography project highlighting graffiti artists from Rio. He knew that Aaron was embarking on a small shoe project but didn’t realize what it would become. A few years after meeting Aaron, Cash packed up his belongings and moved to Sydney, Australia. Not long after, Cash received an email from Aaron asking him if he'd like to design a BucketFeet shoe. After all this time, it’s amazing to see Cash-designed BucketFeet.