- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
I am a Montana Ranch Girl, Retired Air Force Veterans Wife, Mom of 3, Seamstress and Fabric Designer. I love my adventures as a mama in the world of design. For the love of my family, fabric, design and the combination of them all! My journey in sewing and design began when my husband was in the Air Force, and I needed something to fill the hole in my heart that was left by leaving the ranch behind. I soon found that sewing helped relieve stress, and as much as I loved sewing I loved the beauty and artwork of fabric and textiles even more. I started a graphic design class about the same time that I found Spoonflower. The graphic design class gave me the confidence to put some designs on Spoonflower. One of my fabric designs was selected as a runner up for a contest for Milk Baby Bikini. As a top finalist my fabric was used to create a bikini and modeled on the runway at the LA RAW fashion show. My life in design has blossomed from there and I continue look for new training and inspiration to enrich my designs.