- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Bogota, Colombian street artist Daster sees in geometric shapes. He can be walking down the street and find inspiration in the most ordinary of architecture. Although known for his street art, Daster is first and foremost a designer. From the beginning, he understood the importance of geometry in every image her created. This shows in all of the work he creates to this day, believing that geometric imagery is the fundamental foundation for everything he sees.