- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
The Miami by way of New York artist Julie Lehite is the sort of person that lives in harmony with her environment. When she was in New York, she says her art was a reflection of her surroundings—now that she’s in Miami she can’t help but use bright, screaming colors to express herself through her art. The ocean, with its expansiveness, is another source of inspiration. She say, “living on the water has given me a profound appreciation for the ocean and all its animals as well. I love learning about them and bringing them to life through art. The message behind the art is simple: let yourself feel more deeply, listen to your surrounds, and your senses will thank you.”