- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
I'm a Filipino-American USMC veteran interested in psychology, design theory, metaphysical philosophy and mid 20th century cultural history. My service as an expert rifleman and engineer in the military had little to do with my personal or political interests. I enlisted in pursuit of self discovery and growth, which to this day, I value above most else. I don't care too much for absolute values. Having an insatiable curiosity, I tend to explore unconventional lines of thought. Sharing is quite important to me. I'd much rather discuss topics in settings which allow ideas to co-exist, rather than compete. The idea of the artist as a rifleman or the rifleman as an engineer; it's not entirely contradiction. The idea of binary as the basis of infinite potential, of duality defining both harmony and dissonance, of opposites cohabiting a spectrum... Everything and anything can be traced back to parent origins. And from them, anything can be born. "To create, is to destroy..."