- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
I am a french graphic designer who loves telling and drawing stories inspired by biodiversity, travels I have done, cities, native & modern cultures.
I can't stop reporting every details that catch my eye in a sketchbook or taking pictures. I really like sharing people my swarming world to make them dream, to inspire them to be able to create as well ! It makes me so happy when I draw, paint or explore forms and colors digitally. I have no limit to mix and match any mediums, it depends on what I want to express.
Graduated from the french renowned Ecole Boulle, I worked as an interior designer in Paris and I enjoyed drawing surface patterns for furnitures, floors or wallpapers. Now I am really expanding my work to clothing, fashion, home goods, stationery, illustrations...