- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Alex Solis’ life long passion is art, even when he takes a day off, he is still doodling. Realizing at a young age that the stereotype of the starving artist might actually impede his ability to pay the bills, Solis decided to focus on Design and Web development. Learning code and design helped him with his art in order to add a more visual and concept driven look to everything he creates. This has lead him to push his art to a new level which has allowed him to travel the world with his art, and share his story through public speaking gigs. Alex Solis currently resides in Wisconsin where he works full time on his own brand Oddworx. When he’s not working on art, he spends most of his time with his wife, two kids, and his English Bulldog.