- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Roatán , HN
Andy Silvestri hails from Honduras, and her art is a natural reflection of the environment in which she was raised. Growing up on an island, she was strongly influenced by the slower pace of life, the unique musical sensibilities, and the colorful, tropically-hued art she encountered. As a result, most of her work incorporates bold lines, abstract patterns, and vibrant, eye-catching colors.