- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Young & Sick
Los Angeles, US
Since releasing a pair of 2013 7" singles and a 2014 self-titled debut album, which collectively spawned tracks such as "House of Spirits," "Heartache Fetish," and "Glass," Young & Sick has toured with Chance The Rapper, played festivals including Coachella, Austin City Limits, and SXSW and has pursued other music projects such as SHARER (with JD Samson of Le Tigre) and Mr. Sanka (with Mustafa and James). Nick also writes and produces with other artists including various music and art collaborations with The Velvet Teen who in fact contributed piano work to "Ojai."