- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
The Poland-born, Hamburg-based artist Karol Gadzala doesn’t seem to know how to sit still—which is a good thing in our book, because his constant motion has led to an immense body of visual work. After earning his BA in Graphic Design at Krakow Academy of Fine Arts, he moved to Germany to hone his branding, typography, and visual skills at the esteemed EIGA Design. Oh, he also founded his own company, ColorPong, which provides unparalleled vector graphics to a loyal base of customers. His bright, colorful aesthetic plays just as well on a vector as on a BucketFeet shoe, and the bestselling Vermillion is proof of that fact.