- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Isabella Rotman is a cartoonist and printmaker from Maine living and drawing in Chicago. Her art is usually about the ocean, mermaids, crushing loneliness, people in the woods, or sex. If any of the above interest you then you may enjoy her self published comics. Recent titles include: You're So Sexy When You Aren't Transmitting STD's, Animal Sex, DIG, and I Have No Friends. Isabella’s Comic’s are available at Quimby’s, Chicago Comics, Woolly Mammoth Antiques and Oddities, on her etsy store and by e-mail request.